Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week 7: "Thing 17"

I am so glad that one of the discovery exercises for this class was to explore the Learning 2.0 Sandbox.

I found it to be an extremely useful resource as it is a place to go for cutting edge ideas I can use in my classrooom, collaboration with other tech savvy educators, and professional development to continue my journey as a life long learner.

I added my own personal experiences with Blogger in the blogging section of the sandbox. I felt it was important to pass on my experiences with Blogger as it has dramatically affected student motivation and parent communication in my classroom this year.

1 comment:

  1. For me, Blogs seem to have the same effect that email had for my 7th graders. Once their parents had signed on, they got grades every 2 weeks and 2X a week, updates on activities and due dates in class. At the time, it was really revolutionary. I think blogs have a lot more flexibility and visual appeal and approve of anything that makes communication easier.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete