Saturday, March 28, 2009

Week 9: "Thing 23" Continued...

I like that Creative Commons provides an easy way for anyone to safeguard work and/or allow others to use what has been created; the copyright power is put into the hands of the creator and because the website is user-friendly, obtaining a copyright license is no longer a daunting or cumbersome task.

I thought the You Tube video A Fair(y) Use Tale was very clever, plus I love Disney so it was fun to watch. It also served as a good reminder about how easily copyright laws are broken and how important it is for everyone to join the cause and respect copyright laws. I have to admit though, I found myself thinking more about the Disney movies a couple of times than the copyright message. Can you blame me? It was a fun walk down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment