Saturday, March 28, 2009

Very Last Thing

Dear Raven Web 2.0 Team,

Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to complete this journey. I have learned a great deal and used what I have learned to make a difference in the way that I teach. Your thoughtful comments have been helpful and encouraging and I have recommended this online credit course to many of my colleagues. At the beginning of this adventure I had no idea there were so many educational Web 2.o tools that I could use to enhance curriculum and now that my journey is nearly over, I am a little saddened that it is all coming to an end. This course has really reignited the spark within me to show my students that I too am a lifelong learner.

My sincere Thanks,
Joni

2 comments:

  1. Joni

    I am so glad that you took the class and that it gave you so many useful ideas and sites to use. I also appreciate the recommendation to your colleagues.

    You are most welcome and I look forward to seeing your thoughts on the book.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni,
    I have been a bit timid in getting to know voicethread, but you have inspired me. I teach 8th graders and know how much they will enjoy publishing their work with this tool.
    Great job on your implementation plan. I liked how you focus on expanding for next year.

    ReplyDelete