Saturday, March 28, 2009

Week 9: "Thing 20" Continued...

I have had a Teacher Tube account for over a year now but I have not made good use of it. After spending some time searching the site a little I have a better idea of how to use it. I could...
-play a video linked to curriculum we are studying to grab my students attention and get them to engage
-embed video on my class blog to educate parents
-enhance curriculum and make it come to life by playing video that touches on the topic we are learning about
-revisit the site often to get fresh ideas on how to infuse technology into my daily lesson plans in an enriching way

I chose to embed the video entitled Did You Know? on my blog to serve as a constant reminder to me that there is a shift occurring in education due to the rapid evolution of technology and as a teacher I must embrace this and prepare my students for the future.

1 comment:

  1. I like being able to put particular videos in my favorites. Makes it a lot easier to find them again since I don't really like their search functionality. It isn't as robust as I would like.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete