Saturday, January 31, 2009

Week 2: "Thing 3"

I just created my 'Raven About Web 2.0' blog.

This isn't my first time creating a blog though. I maintain a blog about my 20 month old daughter in an attempt to keep in touch with my family who live in Canada and I also have a class blog to keep the parents of my first grade students informed throughout the school year.

I added a background to my blog from one of my favorite blogspots called simplychicblogspot.com and then I changed the fonts and colors of the minima template to fit my new background.

I already had a Yahoo Avatar created but I had never used it before. I had to google how to export my avatar to blogger but it turned out to be pretty painless.

I am excited to begin my 'Raven About Web 2.0' journey!

1 comment:

  1. As you know I follow all of your blogs. I love the backgrounds you have on your blogs. I am going to have to have you show me how you do that. I also like on your personal blog, how you have the quiz questions.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete